Recent Commercial Before & After Photos

Storing Clothes in Attic, Homeowner Discovers Mold

The causes of most attic mold problems are subtle and hard to identify. However, all mold problems arise from a moisture problem due to roof issues/leaks, impro... READ MORE

Water Main Break Causes Damage in Bath Showroom

The reflection of the lighting on the tile floor depicts how much water seeped into this popular Kitchen and Bath distributor. A water main break caused damage... READ MORE

Faulty Sprinkler Floods Company's Warehouse

A faulty sprinkler system wreaked havoc in an expansive warehouse damaging the electrical panels as well as inventory and dry walls and molding. SERVPRO of Newt... READ MORE

Water Leaked Led to Mold in Boutique Shops

A couple of high end stores in the Natick Mall experienced water damage which then led to mold in their backroom bathrooms due to a water heater above thatleake... READ MORE

Mold Discovered in Real Estate Firm

This real estate firm discovered mold in an unused office of their commercial building that had been quietly festering and spreading. Once discovered, the cli... READ MORE

Popular Natick Restaurant Flooded

This popular restaurant was hit with extensive water damage from a water main break just outside the building in the parking lot. The buffet area, foyer, wa... READ MORE

Flooded Hotel in Framingham, MA

A hotel in Framingham MA was flooded as a result of heavy rains that had moved through the area in a short window and flooded the lower level. Especially being... READ MORE

Smoke Damage at Dover/Sherborn High School

A small fire happened in a local high school bathroom causing smoke/soot damage from floor to ceiling. It was decided the cleaning process was beyond the scale ... READ MORE