Water Remediation Experts
When water damage occurs in your Wellesley, MA commercial or residential property, calling in the professionals is the smart choice. Our Disaster Remediation Teams are able to quickly fix and correct any water damage. Commercial and residential property owners can rest assured, when SERVPRO of Newton/Wellesley is on the job, the result will exceed expectations!
Why Is Professional Help Necessary
SERVPRO of Newton/Wellesley uses commercial-grade equipment in all of our water loss jobs. We have more resources and professional grade options than anything available at a home improvement or renovation shop. Our certified technicians also follow a careful process that ensures we do not miss anything and provide a safe environment once again.
- Inspection and Assessment – Technicians and Project Managers examine the property to make certain they understand the damage extent and have the equipment needed for restoration.
- Water Removal & Extraction – We use pumps and smaller vacuum units to draw out the majority of the water.
- Drying the Structure – Technicians use air movers and dehumidifiers to lower humidity and draw moisture out of structural property like wall framing and drywall.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing – Specialists clean off any debris that may have been brought up by the water and deodorize restorable items.
Stopping Moisture Movement
Although understanding that moisture movement is happening is useful, stopping the process is not that easy. Our technicians use several approaches, including:
- Expediting water extraction to limit the liquid flow
- Running dehumidifiers to manage humidity, limiting moisture spread through air movement
- Making flood cuts or removing wet materials to curb capillary suction
We have different types of water removal equipment, which ease removal under different circumstances. For example, submersible pumps are perfect when the water pools deeper than 2 inches, while portable units help ease access to different sections of the property.
When you first suspect water damage to your commercial or residential property, calling in professional help will minimize cost and the risk of secondary damage. The Disaster Remediation Teams at SERVPRO of Newton/Wellesley are hear to help. Call us at (617) 332-9000! We will make it, "Like it never even happened."