If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (617) 332-9000

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Wellesley, MA

An air conditioning unit that has been installed incorrectly can wreak havoc. The water damage shown in a home in Wellesley, MA was the result of an imprope... READ MORE

Flooded Basement in Natick, MA

This flooded basement in Natick, MA was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage. The water, when SERVPRO of Newton/Wellesley arrive... READ MORE

Apartment Fire Damage in Framingham, MA

An aging electrical outlet caused extensive fire and smoke damage to this bedroom of the apartment unit. SERVPRO of Newton/Wellesley came in within hours and re... READ MORE

Sewerage Backup in Brookline, MA

SERVPRO of NEWTON/WELLESLEY was called by a homeowner who had tree roots that damaged the piping causing a sewage backup into their home that completely overtoo... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Ashland, MA

A good neighbor spotted a fire and alerted the homeowners in the early morning on the second floor of this home which fortunately was put out in time by the loc... READ MORE

Smoke Damage at Dover/Sherborn High School

A small fire happened in a local high school bathroom causing smoke/soot damage from floor to ceiling. It was decided the cleaning process was beyond the scale ... READ MORE

Smoke Damage at Dover/Sherborn High School

A small fire happened in a local high school bathroom causing smoke/soot damage from floor to ceiling. It was decided the cleaning process was beyond the scale ... READ MORE

Flooded Hotel in Framingham, MA

A hotel in Framingham MA was flooded as a result of heavy rains that had moved through the area in a short window and flooded the lower level. Especially being... READ MORE

Mold Remediation needed in Sherborn, MA

As you can see from the picture, it is quite evident that this basement had extensive visible mold growth that required immediate attention. It is importan... READ MORE

Popular Natick Restaurant Flooded

This popular restaurant was hit with extensive water damage from a water main break just outside the building in the parking lot. The buffet area, foyer, wa... READ MORE

Mold Discovered in Real Estate Firm

This real estate firm discovered mold in an unused office of their commercial building that had been quietly festering and spreading. Once discovered, the cli... READ MORE

Faulty Dehumidifier Causes House Fire

This devastating fire was the result of a faulty humidifier, left operating when no one was around to monitor the machine, resulting in extensive damage. This... READ MORE

Cold Front Leads to Ice Dams

After several days of below freezing temperatures in February, the frigid weather led to the formation of numerous ice dams. What is particularly ominous abo... READ MORE

Atlantic Storm Brings Arctic Temps

Below freezing temperatures caused a pipe to burst in the ceiling, flooding this beautiful Victorian home and resulting in devastating damage. The pipe burst ... READ MORE

Ice Dam Hits Charming Municipal Building

An ice dam caused serious damage to this beautiful building in town. The ceiling and dry wall had to be removed as a result of water damage caused by the ice ... READ MORE

Freezing Temps Causes Sprinkler System To Burst

Sprinkler systems are a life-saving feature installed in commercial buildings as well as in private homes. Sometimes they cause considerable damage when the s... READ MORE

Mold Discovered in Popular Hotel Chain

An employee caught a mold problem in this popular hotel chain after they noticed one of the walls seemed soft to the touch and luckily called SERVPRO of Newto... READ MORE

Mold in Finished Basement

Mold was found in this homes recently renovated basement. SERVPRO of Newton / Wellesley were immediately on the scene first containing the situation then pr... READ MORE

Faulty Air Conditioner Causes Mold Problem in Home

Unbeknownst to the home owner, a faulty air conditioner was causing a mold problem as it continuously leaked water when running. The drywall and blown-in in... READ MORE

House Fire Originates in Attic

An electrical fire in the attic of this home was the cause of a devastating fire. SERVPRO of Newton / Wellesley has 24 hour emergency service and was able t... READ MORE

Mold in Attic in Wellesley Home

Attics tend to create the perfect breeding ground for mold, partly because mold growth can go unnoticed for several months at a time. A poorly installed attic ... READ MORE

Water Leaked Led to Mold in Boutique Shops

A couple of high end stores in the Natick Mall experienced water damage which then led to mold in their backroom bathrooms due to a water heater above thatleake... READ MORE

Faulty Sprinkler Floods Company's Warehouse

A faulty sprinkler system wreaked havoc in an expansive warehouse damaging the electrical panels as well as inventory and dry walls and molding. SERVPRO of Newt... READ MORE

Remediating Mold in Master Bathroom and Closet.

The shower is typically a breeding ground for micro-bacterial growth due to the dampness and humidity. This customer initially noticed an excessive amount of mo... READ MORE

April Showers Brings Flooded Basement

After raining for several days straight, this customer's finished basement and bathroom experienced flood damaged as a result. All carpets, drywall and tile flo... READ MORE

Freezing Temperatures Cause Kitchen Sink Pipe to Burst

Freezing temperatures caused a pipe to burst under the kitchen sink of this Newton / Wellesley are home and leaked into the finished basement. As a result there... READ MORE

Water Loss in Basement in Newton Home

Poor ground drainage was the culprit that left about 2 inches of standing water in this homeowner's finished basement. SERVPRO of Newton / Wellesley technicians... READ MORE

Water Tank in Basement Malfunctions

A water tank malfunctioned causing extensive water loss affecting the first floor and unfinished basement. Several rooms were damaged including the ceiling and ... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Newton / Wellesley Area Home

An electrical fire is the cause of the extensive smoke and soot damage in this Newton / Wellesley area home. Most electrical fires are caused by faulty electric... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Popular Motel Chain

A popular motel chain experienced a kitchen fire that quickly spread to surrounding units and the dining area and foyer. Luckily it occurred during the day and... READ MORE

Finished Basement Experiences Water Damage From Water Tank

FNOL - Work Center Office This flooded finished basement in Newton, MA was as a result of a leak from the water tank. Water seeped behind the basement walls a... READ MORE

Water Overflow On Brand New Hardwood Floors

A plumber accidentally left a faucet on, which created water overflow. The water damaged the recently renovated and finished hardwood floors in thedining area ... READ MORE

Water Main Break Causes Damage in Bath Showroom

The reflection of the lighting on the tile floor depicts how much water seeped into this popular Kitchen and Bath distributor. A water main break caused damage... READ MORE

Storing Clothes in Attic, Homeowner Discovers Mold

The causes of most attic mold problems are subtle and hard to identify. However, all mold problems arise from a moisture problem due to roof issues/leaks, impro... READ MORE

Puff Back Covers Home in Soot

This This home experienced a puff back, covering their walls and furniture in soot. A puff back is a misfiring in the furnace that can send soot throughout your... READ MORE


Archived Before & After Photos